1 EUR = 50 RUB
Price in rubles - 175 000 RUB
RPI introduces an updated edition of the Oil and Gas Exports from the Caspian Region report published since 2005. The report draws upon the insights and experience RPI has gained over more than 20 years of research on the Caspian region’s petroleum industry.
The study provides a detailed review of oil and gas assets of the Caspian basin countries, the existing hydrocarbon transmission methods, and effective crude oil and petroleum product supply routes to global and local markets. The report presents key statistics on oil and gas reserves, production, refining and exports for the period from 2007 through 2013. It also provides a forecast on oil and gas exports through 2020. The study focuses on four key countries: Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan.
The authors place a particular emphasis on key trends in the Caspian petroleum sector growth, export potential, and economic, regulatory and technical aspects of various export routes. They take a close look at the most significant transmission investment projects, which among other things involve establishment of new export routes and expansion of current facilities.
The key sections of the report contain the following information:
• Export capacity. This section highlights key indicators: oil and gas reserve estimates and production, refining/processing and export rates for the Caspian region.
• Current oil and gas transmission methods. This section presents the oil and gas transportation methods relevant to the countries under review: pipelines, rail, and marine shipments.
• International oil and gas export practices. The section details statutes and regulations on petroleum export by country; petroleum export procedures; and taxes and tariffs related to oil and gas transmission and export as a whole.
• Petroleum export routes from the exporter region to global markets. This section reviews key oil and gas export corridors and provides a comparative analysis of these routes’ efficiency.
• Future growth prospects for petroleum export from the Caspian basin. The section reviews the outlook for oil and gas production by 2020 and anticipated investment inflows to the Caspian petroleum sector.
This study gives market players an opportunity to evaluate the current trends and prospects for Caspian petroleum exports and update their strategies in step with the market. In particular, this product may be useful to petroleum companies interested in hydrocarbon exports from the Caspian basin in identifying the most effective directions for delivering their crude to global markets. Active market players also have a chance to reliably assess their own performance and fine-tune their business development models to consolidate their market position.
The report could also be an important decision-making tool for pipe and equipment manufacturers and construction and engineering companies already working or only planning to grow their operations in the Caspian region. The in-depth analysis provided by the report might be useful to companies in taking an unbiased look at their own potential, adjusting their strategic plans, and developing long-term targets in order to improve operational performance.
The report could help investment and finance companies to better evaluate risks and growth opportunities for the Caspian basin’s petroleum sector. This information could be critical for strategic decision-making regarding potential involvement in investment projects in the region.